HP Officejet 6210 - Warranty service

background image

Warranty service

To obtain HP repair service, you must first contact an HP service office or an HP Customer
Support Center for basic troubleshooting. See

HP customer support

for steps to take before

calling Customer Support.
If your HP all-in-one needs a minor part replacement that you can replace, HP might prepay
shipping charges, duty and taxes; provide telephone assistance for replacing the part; and pay
shipping charges, duty, and taxes for any part that HP asks you to return. Otherwise, the
HP Customer Support Center will direct you to an authorized service provider who is certified by
HP to service the product.


This information does not apply to customers in Japan. For information on service options

in Japan, see

HP Quick Exchange Service (Japan)